This User Agreement (hereinafter also referred to as the “Agreement”) governs the relations regarding the use of the Site’s functions and the general conditions for the possible provision of the Services between the Contractor (hereinafter also referred to as the “Site Owner”), on the one hand, and the Customer, who accepted the terms of this Agreement by acceding to this Agreement as a whole and unconditionally (hereinafter also referred to as the “Site User”), on the other hand, hereinafter referred to together as the “Parties”, and individually “the Party”.
This Agreement and the relations of the Parties arising from this Agreement are governed by law.
The following terms and definitions are used in this document and in the consequent or related relations of the Parties:
- a) Site Owner / Site – an Internet site hosted in the Domain Owner of the site and its subdomains.
- b) Agreement – this agreement with all additions and changes.
- c) Administration / representative of the Site, Site Owner – a person authorized by the Site Owner for actions provided for in the Agreement.
- d) Visitor – any person who has transferred to the Site and is on it, using its properties to become familiar with the content posted on the Site.
- e) User – a capable physical person who joined this Agreement in his own interest or who acts on behalf of and in the interests of the legal entity represented by him.
Any visitor of the Site can fill in the form provided for this and become a User.
The site contains information and materials about goods and services that can later be provided to the User in the case of the conclusion of a real contract. If an individual has registered as a User on behalf of a legal entity authorizing him, this means that the legal entity accepts the Agreement in full, with the ensuing consequences.
In particular, when using the Site, the User is not entitled to impersonate another person or a representative of an organization and / or community without sufficient rights, including the Site employees, and also apply any other forms and methods of illegal representation of others on the Internet and also to mislead Users, the Site and its representatives about the properties and characteristics of any subjects or objects.
In the event of a violation of rights and / or interests in connection with the use of the Site, including by another User, the Site Owner should be informed about this by sending a written notice, a message by phone detailing the circumstances of the violation and / or a hypertext link to the page containing materials that violate the relevant rights and / or interests of the Site.
All objects accessible through the Site, including design elements, text, graphics, illustrations, video, computer programs, databases, music, sounds and other objects placed within the Site, are subject to the exclusive rights of the Site and other copyright holders. The site gives the User the right to use it within its general functionality.
Use of the Site in other ways, including by copying (reproducing) the Content posted on the Site, as well as the elements of the Site’s design, computer programs and databases, their decompilation, modification, and subsequent distribution, public display, communication to the public, strictly prohibited unless otherwise provided in this Agreement and the concluded Contracts.
The User may not reproduce, repeat and copy, sell, or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Site (including the Content accessible to the User through the Applications), or access to them, unless the User has received such permission from Site / Site Owners, or when it is expressly provided by additional documents (Contracts, Appendices, etc.).
The use of the Site by the User, as well as the Content placed therein for personal non-commercial use is allowed subject to compliance with all laws protecting copyright, related rights, trademarks, other authorship notices, retaining the name (or pseudonym) of the author / title holder intact corresponding object in unchanged form. Exceptions are cases expressly provided for by law, regulating general data protection or additional documents for using the Site.
The site may contain links to sites on the Internet (third party sites). These third parties and their content are not checked by the Site for compliance with certain requirements (accuracy, completeness, etc.). The Site is not responsible for any information, materials posted on third-party sites that the User gets access in connection with the use of the Site, as well as for the availability of such sites or information and the consequences of their use by the User.
The link (in any form) to any site, product, service, any information of a commercial or non-commercial nature posted on the Site does not constitute endorsement or recommendation of these products (services, activities) by the Site, unless the Site directly indicates.
The Site Owner / Administration / Site Representative and the persons whose representatives are the Site are entitled to send to the User the email address indicated by him, the phone number, the link to the social networks page informational emails about events occurring within the Site or in connection with it he imagines.
This Agreement is governed by and interpreted in accordance with applicable law governing general data protection. Issues not regulated by this Agreement shall be settled in accordance with the law. All possible disputes arising from relations governed by this Agreement shall be resolved in the manner prescribed by applicable law.
If for one reason or another one or more provisions of this Agreement will be declared invalid or unenforceable, this does not mean that the remaining provisions of the Agreement are not valid or not applicable.
Temporary inaction on the part of the Site in the event of a violation by the User or other Users of the provisions of the Agreements does not deprive the Site of the right to take appropriate actions to protect their interests later, nor does it mean that the Site waives its rights in the event of subsequent similar or similar violations.
All disputes under the Agreement or in connection with it are subject to consideration in court at the location of the Site in accordance with applicable law.
This USER AGREEMENT has been developed and is valid under the current legislation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
This Policy is an integral part of the User Agreement (hereinafter – the “Agreement”), placed and / or available on the Internet on the website domain, as well as other agreements concluded with the User, or agreements that may be concluded with the User.
Purpose of collecting personal user information
The site may use the personal data of the Client / User in order to:
- • Identification of the User registered on the Site.
- • Providing the User with access to the resources of the Site and partners of the Site.
- • Establishing feedback with the User, including a phone call, sending notices, requests regarding the use of the Site, provision of services, processing requests and requests from the User, sending advertising and other information about promotions and other services of the Site.
- • Determine the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud.
- • Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- • Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Site.
- • Providing the User with updates of services, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Site or on behalf of Site partners.
- • Implementation of promotional activities of the Site.
- • Providing the User access to the sites or services of the Site’s partners in order to obtain products, updates and services.
We collect the following information:
- Technical information automatically collected by the Site’s software during its visit.
- Personal information provided by you when filling out the relevant form or information received by the Site using the User’s social networks.
- Other information is provided by the user at his discretion.
When you visit the Site, information from the standard server logs (server logs) automatically becomes available to the site administration . This includes the IP address of your computer (or proxy server, if it is used to access the Internet), the name of the Internet provider, the name of the domain, the type of browser and operating system, information about the site / page on social networks from which you made the transition on the Site, the pages of the Site that you visit, the date and time of these visits, files, cookies. This information is analyzed by us in an aggregated (impersonal) form to analyze the attendance of the Site, and is used in the development of proposals for its improvement and development. The connection between your IP address and your personal information is never disclosed to third parties, unless it is obtained consent and / or is required by law.
Technical information about visiting the Site (impersonal) is also collected by the statistics counters installed on the site.
Personally provided user information
In order to enter into Agreements, the User may also provide the following personal data about himself or about the organization and its representatives in whose interests it acts: first name, middle name, last name, position, phone number, name, corporate registration data (company code, tax number , registration address and postal address of such an organization, corporate phone number, current account, name of the servicing bank, and correspondent account, etc.). It does not apply to personal information about the organization.
Obligations of the parties
- Provide information about personal data required to use the Site under the User Agreement or the conclusion of the Agreement.
- In the case of entering into an Agreement with the Website Owner, update, supplement the information provided about personal data in the event of a change in this information.
Administration / representative of the Site / Site Owner must:
- To ensure the storage of confidential information, not to disclose without the prior permission of the User, and also not to sell, exchange, publish, or disclose by other possible means the transferred personal data of the User. User’s personal data may be stored in time and / or be transferred to the authorized state authorities only on the grounds and in the manner prescribed by law.
- Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User’s personal data in accordance with the procedure normally used to protect this type of information in an existing business environment.
- To carry out the destruction or blocking of personal data relating to the relevant User, from the time of the request or request of the User or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of unreliable personal data or illegal actions.
Protection of collected information.
- The site takes all necessary and sufficient organizational, technical precautions to protect the confidentiality of user data. Only those Site employees who need to perform work functions that require access to personal data have access to information about Users.
- The User acknowledges that in case of negligence by the User himself to secure storage of personal data giving access to them, third parties may receive unauthorized access to them. The site is not liable for damages caused by such access. We recommend Users to use complex passwords consisting of numbers and letters.
The current version of the Policy is located on the Contractor’s Site and its subdomains on the Internet.